Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Someone Somewhere




When I close my eyes
Someone somewhere floats
Amidst my thoughts
I wish I could talk to her
But my lips are motionless
Bereft of words...


Her eyes gleaming
Radiating love in its
Purest crystalline form
Making words shy away
Leaving me expressionless


I looked closely at the alluring pair
Unraveling its mystery...
It spoke of desperation
Straight from the bosom
Sings a melancholy song
Pangs of separation
Creeping its way into the heart
Tearing it apart
Defining love as ruthless,vicious and callous


Moments pass by
Situation abated
Impuissant was I
Hated to see her in pain
So I woke up from my trance
Alleviated from the agonizing throes


But the melancholy music remains
Lingering in my heart
Making her incessant
In my spirit...
...Till death do us apart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment